TRY THE “EZ WAY” OF SCREEDING CONCRETE
The ergonomic design of the EZ Screed Tool & EZ Screed Pro Two is more user friendly, making conventional methods of screeding concrete (with constant bending of back & knees) a thing of the past!
The EZ Screed Tool & EZ Screed Pro Two are used in an upright standing position, is faster and more effective in the leveling of concrete, resulting in a more precise professional finish to your concrete job. EZ Screed Tool & EZ Screed Pro Two have proven to be the tool no residential or commercial concrete contractor should be without! Place your order today!
BENEFITS OF EZ SCREED & EZ SCREED PRO TWO VERSUS OTHER SCREEDS
- EZ Screed Tools do not vibrate or roll concrete, can easily be used on more than a 4 inch slump and produce a structurally strong surface.
- EZ Screed Tools are lightweight.
- EZ Screed is operated by one person and most jobs require only one additional rake person. Therefore, the EZ Screed Tool reduces time and labor, which equals additional profits!
- EZ Screed Pro Two is designed for the larger concrete jobs and operated by two persons and most jobs require one additional rake person.
- EZ Screed Tools can be used with wetter slumps, leaving the aggregate just below the surface, producing a more durable concrete surface.
- EZ Screed Tools are not cumbersome, can be transported in the back of a pick-up truck with a quick disconnect of screed and handle.
- EZ Screed Tools are easy clean-up.
- EZ Screed Tools can be used on many different elevations.
- EZ Screed Tools stays true to form. Creating a flatter concrete surface has never been easier!